Welcome to another installment of Weigh In Wednesday everyone! I am happy to announce that I am down another 5 pounds!! Which means that I am only 2 pounds away from 40 pounds lost!! Here are some things I am beginning to see with 38 pounds gone forever! :
1. My energy level is finally up!! I actually have a hard time sitting still (which is seriously cutting into my television watching but that's not such a bad thing)
2. I can no longer wear my former favorite pair of jeans (While there are some who might want to see my pants around my ankles I don't think the general public would appreciate it)
3. I walk taller (which is a hard feat for a 5'4 lady)
4. It is easier for me to concentrate and remember things (I have no scientific proof that this is linked to my diet change but I have no other reason for it)
5. I don't wake up several times a night anymore (however my dreams are not as crazy which I kind of miss)
The best part of all is that I am finally plugged into my life. I am present and accountable and taking each day in stride. I finally feel like an independent woman with purpose. I think I am becoming a better friend (I know highly presumptuous of me but let me know if I am wrong) a better daughter and better sister all because I am becoming a better me. Alright..that's enough sap from me (besides it's high in calories & sugar!). Hope everyone has a great day!