Monday, July 5, 2010

Lessons Learned

This weekend has been full of lessons for me. I wanted to blog about them so I don't forget them
(I inevitably will though because we never remember these hard learned lessons when we need them!). 

1. Joy is hiding around every corner (and no I don't mean my mother , although you never know!)

2. Happiness is never more than a moment away

3. I am so much stronger than I give myself credit for (I looked chips, cake, pasta, dips and frozen alcoholic beverages in the face and WON! Take that beetches!)

4. Nature is what I need to feel centered and whole again

5. I have some of the most amazing friends and family that anyone could ask for  
( Thank you all for your support I don't know what I would do without you!)

6. I am still me, no matter what, and that is ok. I will have bad days, I will mess up and I will be hard on myself (I just won't turn to food to shut it up is the difference)

7. I am talented in more areas than I thought (damn me for denying the world my talent for so long!!)

I am sure I learned more things but this covered the most important ones. Now it's up to me to keep adding to this list. What will my next great adventure be? I don't know but I can't wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment