Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Tis a snowy day here on Long Island as you can see from this picture!
 I am sitting lazily on my couch basking in the glow of my unexpected weight loss milestone. That's right folks...4 pounds down means I am now officially at my half way point!! In 28 weeks I have lost 120 pounds. 120 pounds..insanity I tell you!! I know I say this all the time but I am truly astounded by my success. I have lost an adult woman at this point. I am going to lose 2 whole people by the time I am done and boy am I glad to get rid of them. I was going to do another installment of "What does it look like" but sadly there aren't any interesting pictures out there for 120 pounds ( I am kind of shocked by that). However, I am going to post pictures of myself later today so you have that to look forward to!

Thank you again to everyone for their amazing support! This is by far the hardest thing I have to do and I wouldn't be where I am today without you all!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! AWESOME! Great work! Great work! Super happy for ya!!!

    ReplyDelete