Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weigh In Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Y'all. I am pleased to announce that I have met yet another goal...80 POUNDS PEOPLE!!! Booyah! Which means I lost 2 pounds this week and those 2 pounds feel as good as 20 because I am about to cross a threshold that I haven't seen in a long time. By next week I will be out of the 300's and into the 2's. That's right...my starting weight was 380 pounds (my insides are twisting as I write that). There is a sense of shame that comes with admitting that and yet pride that I am no longer there (which is why I told ya).
In honor of this tremendous milestone I am bringing you some more "What does it look like"!

I have lost the gingerbread it took to make this White House replica (The icing weighed an additional 30 pounds but we won't count that just yet)




Ring the bell folks!! I lost this original train station bell (I ring too if you shake me back and forth)

I've lost one of these wheels of Parmigiana (mmmm how I miss thee Parm..but its nice to not have you on my ass anymore!)

Now that I have lost this Iron Man suit does this mean I can now be a superhero?!?!

And my ultimate favorite...I have lost this Spa to Go (minus the creepy couple..I can't figure out if she is saying something like "Oh Dave you silly man" while giving him a come hither stare or if she is saying "Whoa buddy that is NOT the knob to turn the jets on")




3 comments:

  1. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!


    (yup, count it, 80 "o"s!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! That is So SUPER AWESOME!! :)
    Hooray for you!
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not gonna count 80 'o's while at work but I am gonna say Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    (I guesstimated the "e"s from Di's post...)
    xo

    ReplyDelete