Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weigh In Wednesday!

Hi Everyone..I am going to make this short and sweet..I lost 4 pounds this week which brings me finally into twosville! I am happy about it but at the same time I am not really seeing a big difference in my body from 40 pounds ago. I am not saying I don't see a difference at all but just not anything to jump up and down about. I realize it's strange for other people to hear how kind of dismissive I am of all the weight I've lost but to be honest, it's not a struggle. It's not something I work hard at anymore so I don't really feel like all the praise is something I need. It's just my every day life now so even writing this blog seems somewhat strange. For someone who wishes for moderation in politics I certainly live in extremes. If it's not a huge struggle or something that make a big impact I dismiss it. I should probably explore that more but for another day!
Happy Wednesday Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on losing 4 pounds! Awesome!!
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might not see the difference but I do!! Self perception is a strange thing....trust me. I can see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is VERY inspiring Lynne! I'm so glad Em told me about it. You've done amazingly!!!!! Lookin' good! Thanks for the motivation :)

    ReplyDelete