Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday!!

Happy Wednesday Everybody! This week we have ourselves another loss...of 5 pounds! Which means I am a mere 2 pounds away from reaching my 80 pound goal!!! I can't believe that I am going to be turning 30 in a few weeks and it looks like I am on track to not only meet my goal of 80 pounds lost but I may just blow right by it!

I still can't believe sometimes that I am going strong and staying on track even after 13 weeks. It really has become second nature at this point. My biggest struggles are with the personal issues I still face but eating is no longer a concern. I know what I am doing and I do it well. Yes I face obstacles and sometimes disbelief from people when I say No to certain things (mostly drinking which surprises me since I am not a big drinker to begin with).

On my way to work today I was daydreaming about my biggest goal...being on The Amazing Race. It seems more and more possible as the weeks go by. That in and of itself is reason to keep going. I want to be on that show so bad that I can taste it! I know that it might seem like a strange goal to some but it would be the ultimate reward...getting to be a part of something I love (T.V.) and to travel the world like I  haven't been able to do (part money part physical limitations). So I say..get ready to meet me Phil cuz I'm gonna blow your mind next year!!

3 comments:

  1. You are an amazing inspiration Lynne! There's no doubt in my mind that you'll be meeting every milestone and goal along the way AND for the finale of the Amazing Race! Can't wait to see the adventure that lay ahead for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Yeah you!
    2. Who you racing with????
    3. xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne you are amazing - I don't have the proper words to describe just how happy I am for you. Love amazing race and will LOVE watching you on it!

    ReplyDelete