Monday, June 21, 2010

Day One

I am exhausted!! My head hurts, my stomach is empty and I can barely keep my eyes open. But I am beyond happy(makes me question just what they put in these shakes)! I feel an incredible sense of accomplishment as this day draws to a close. I managed to get through my first day, no breakdowns, no cheating and drinking more water than I thought humanely possible. Tomorrow will bring it with it more of the same but I know I can get through it again. I am making baby steps towards Day 3(since they say after that it gets much better). This is exactly  and I mean exactly like quitting smoking! So I know for a fact that after a few days the physical symptoms will fade and then the real work beings..killing that voice inside my head. But that is for another day...for now I look forward to my brownie and The Bachelorette!

No comments:

Post a Comment