Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

My apologies for how late in the day this post is! Life has yet again picked up the pace. In weight loss news though things have gone hyper speed...I am down 13 pounds this week. What's that you say? No, I am not a liar!! I am as shocked as anyone that I am back down to under 220 in a week. Clearly...carbs and I are not friends. Not that I am living carb free but it is wayyyyy less than I would choose to take in. I also know that I didn't lose 13 pounds of fat. However...I LOST 13 POUNDS!! Hot diggity that feels good.

I am hoping I can ride this high through the weekend. I am yet again in a position where I have events (multiple ones) every weekend. That is when things get tough. It is so easy to eat well during the week. There is a routine to it all. On the weekend you are in so many different situations you never know what temptations are lurking out there. All I can do is my best though and if I fall down, I will get back up again. I have to. I am on a freaking journey here people!! And journey's deserve to be finished. (ok I know it will never be finished until I am dead and gone but still you get my point).

I have a lot of emotions kind of swirling around in me but sadly I don't have the time right now to discuss them all (or perhaps you are grateful who knows). I will save that for another day. For now, Happy Wednesday and see you all in my next installment (hopefully more pics to come).

6 comments:

  1. 13 lbs! now that is something to make my wednesday super happy! way to go lynne - as usual - you are super duper awesome! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, wow!! That is awesome!! Yes, the darn carbs are nobody's friend - except in moderation I think. That is amazing, keep going!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap! That is amazing. This is my first week on medifast, but I have been following your blog for a while. Congrats, I hope to have as much of a positive outlook like you:)

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!! Yeah I am still kind of flabbergasted! And Erika good luck!! If you need any advice or have any questions feel free to email me at lynnemeaghan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! And I will. Im finally past the cravings and the low energy is starting to fade. Thank god!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete