Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Again..from the top!

After a weekend full of gluttony I have decided to go back to Medifast full time. I really should say that this weekend was the tipping point. I have been hemming and hawing over this for a while now. It came to a head though during this weekend. I ate everything..every single thing, I could get my hands on. As much of it as I could without vomiting. I knew I was full. I wasn't hungry in the slightest. Yet I couldn't stop myself from reaching for more. Clearly, I still have work to do in the food relationship department. I know that when I step on the scale tomorrow it's gonna be bad. However, taking this step today makes me feel better. I have beat myself up for weeks now and I see the damage it is doing. It's ok to admit that I can't make good choices without Medifast..yet. Yet being the operative word. I will get to that point. I need to get to that point. I'm just not there yet.

Restarting as of today. I have had 3 out of my 5 meals already (that is the hardest part about Medifast..I am done eating by 7 or 8pm). I am taking a hiatus from the gym until my body gets used to the reduced calories. A short one though since I enjoy the classes. I am asking for help from those around me and decline as many requests to eat out as I can.

It's the decision I know I needed to make. I will admit, it felt like a failure. To say that I can't maintain/lose more weight without the help of Medifast. I am over it though. Failure or not my goals are much more important to me. It's not gonna be easy. The beginning of this plan is always tough. I know I can get through it though. One day at a time! See you tomorrow for Doomsday..I mean..Weigh In Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment