Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

Since I know there would be an uprising in the streets (seriously..like riot gear needed and everything) if I didn't post today, I am here. I don't have much time so it's very short..no loss, no gain. I am not sure where my heads at but it's not focused on weight loss I can tell you that. I think I might need to come up with a new strategy. I have to realize that my life now is not the life I had a year ago. If I keep trying to do the same things I was doing but the situation is totally different, am I not the definition of insanity? More on that subject another time..for now it's off to a mandatory office retreat (can't you just feel the excitement???).

1 comment:

  1. Hi, new follower here. Your progress photos are awesome, thanks for sharing! You have come so far and it's only going to get better.

    http://missapril-30before30.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete