Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday!

Good morrow all my lovely friends out there! I know, I am actually posting this before Noon (aren't you just tickled pink??). I bring with me news of 2 pounds lost (at first I thought it was 3 pounds but then I realize I forgot what I weighed last week..it's hard keeping track!). You know what that means don't you??? I am officially down 161 pounds and under 220 pounds for the first time in decades!! I am a mere 20 pounds away from being under 200! To me that is like going to Disney world all over again! It means that I officially get to be in the overweight category instead of the obese. Not to mention it will be the first time since I was a teenager that the scale starts with the number 1 (Booyahhh!!). It is all very exciting. I know that my weight loss will most likely look this way for the rest of my journey (losing between 2 to 4 pounds a week depending). I am getting better with seeing the smaller numbers, especially since I know I earned each pound. Working out feels amazing and is worth the possible cause of slowing down my weight loss. It means that I am getting healthier not just smaller.

This also means something else very exciting...another installment of "What does it look like??". I have to say I enjoy doing these posts almost as much as I enjoy losing the weight itself!


I lost this preserved Pope (nothing says respect like a light up casket..am I right??/)

I lost the metal base to this table (I am picturing this on the set of Miami Vice)

Another reason to love Google...this image comes up for 160 pounds...why? God only knows.

And just so I can ruin your breakfast I lost Rapper 50 Cent when he was trying to start his legitimate acting career by losing 40 pounds (see how well that turned out)

I hope you all have a great day! Yogatone tonight (let's hope I don't have the hyped up version of Jill Zarin (from Real Housewives of NY) as an instructor again!)

1 comment:

  1. I could not be happier that you have lost 50 Cent in his acting attempt - bravo! You are a serious and amazing superstar that I'm lucky to have in my life. You inspire me every day! Can't wait to see you Monday! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete