Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Weigh In Wednesday

Happy December Everyone! The total today is a mere 2 pounds bringing me to 96 pounds lost. I believe I have a handle on what I need to do to ramp up again. I have been having far too much diet soda and maybe not being as careful with my protein choices. I need to refocus myself and get back to being a little stricter with such things. Its hard with the holidays and eating out as much as I have/will be doing. However, I know that any loss is a good thing especially during a time of year where most people gain! I am trying here folks to stay positive so bear with me if my enthusiasm isn't over flowing.

3 comments:

  1. 2 lbs is a great number, just remember that!! Think of 2 lbs of butter, and how it's no longer attached to your bum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I know is you are looking HOT! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I love you both :) And your right Em..I will gladly take 2lbs less..better than more!

    ReplyDelete